Diamond | 40 Million
Any of the opening ceremony + Presidential Policy Dialogue, Opening Dinner, Closing Ceremony + Closing Dinner, Summit Documentary, Breakfast Forum
- Logo/Name on all pre-summit advertising from NESG
- Right of association with NESG for one full year
- Free exhibition space (3 x 3sqm) within the apron space at the Congress Hall summit venue.
- Logo/Name on composite banners provided by NESG and sponsor-supplied banners (including opening and closing ceremonies)
- Logo/name on conference materials like conference note pads, etc
- Logo on the event website with a link to sponsor’s website
- Exclusive right to organize/own a specific ancillary event within the summit (ancillary events will include opening dinner, closing dinner, breakfast meeting, lunches, etc)
- Sole and exclusive branding presence within the specific event (except for composite banners which will be present at all events)
- Sponsor will be given ten minutes to speak at any of the specific events
- VIP seating status for Company CEO or representative(s) at the major events
- Participation in NESG special/private meetings with the Presidency
- Permission to use “Diamond Partner” of the Summit in approved corporate branding/image works for one year
- Permission to display products and distribute printed corporate documents/gifts at the Summit venues.
- Acknowledgement of sponsor in the Summit brochure (including sponsor messages)
- Free registration for the CEO and five (5) other participants (who must be representative of the company) at the Summit.
- Acknowledgement in all printed/press documents of the Summit
- Free Full-page (A-4 Size) colour advert in the Special Summit edition of the NESG Economic & Policy Review Publication. (Print-ready advert materials to be supplied to NESG Secretariat 4 weeks before Summit date)